Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day and Fleece Pillows

Pin It
Today was my first day of school. I am EXHAUSTED!!  They are so little!!  In my district we have half day Kindergarten, so this is their first experience with being in school all day.  I've decided teaching first grade is kind of like having a baby...it's painful the first weeks...but so completely rewarding in the end that I forget how hard those first weeks were and do it again the next year:)  I  have a really sweet group of little ones this year.   I laughed all day at their cute stories.  I think the  best thing about being a first grade teacher is that they bring you love notes on the very first day.  Yep, I'm tired tonight...but, I have the best job in the world!!! 
 
Classroom DIY

Hop over to Classroom DIY today and check out my latest post on
how to make these soft and comfy, no sew pillows!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment